- 1 cup of 1 minute oatmeal
- ½ cup of Apple sauce with a dash of cinnamon
- 1 egg
Start with preheating your oven...
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl pour the cup of oatmeal. Add the applesauce and mix well. Once everything is mixed together add the egg and mix again.
3. Get a baking pan and grease the pan with any oil except grapeseed oil! Either place the mix into molds or just use big drop cookies with a spoon.
4. Once is the oven is ready, place the pan in the oven for about 23 minutes.
5. The cookies should slide right off the tray so you can allow them to cool. As soon as the cookies are body temperature, feel free to feed your hungry pup.
6. Store in the fridge to give the cookies a bit of a crunch!